Wednesday 7 July 2010

Single

"Sir, I Used to Love U with No Limits , Take U in Every Evening to the City of My Dreams .. & U Sir, was the Last to know ! .. ...MaybeI was an Unrealistic Woman , who takes Care of the Most Silly DetailsOf the Romantic Love , Who was a Little Girl Clapping Happily when Isee U , Who Was a Teen-Girl Shaking Shyly when I walk Next to U .. But,I was Something Bigger , Something More mature than U .. That'sHow I Loved U , with My Own Different Way .. My Crazy Way .. MyUnlimited Attracted Way .. I used to Miss U , when I see U .. &When I Miss U, I search for U .. when I Can't Find U, I Get Angry On U.. when I Get Angry On U , I Punish U between Me & Myself .. IUsed to Make Sure - ALL Sure - That U Appear in My Poems .. So U CanRead Yourself through Me .. U were the First One to Read .. the FirstNOT to Understand .. the First NOT to Feel .. & the Last To Clapfor Me !!Last Night ... I was Free , My Mind Started the Revolution .. Against My Old Cold Life with U .. Don'tGet Mad Sir ! .. it was a MUST thing to Exile U Away from My Soul .. IDon't Understand the Language of Stupidity .. & I Can't Stand aStupid Man to be the King of My Heart .. Ur Loved Queen .. "

No comments: